This Privacy and Cookies Policy establishes the bases on which Lonbali Fashion, S.L. (hereinafter "LONBALI") domiciled in Madrazo 129 Bajos, 08021 Barcelona, Spain, a company that currently operates in Spain the sale of products of the brand LONBALI, treats your personal data when you provide them during your experience through the website web www.lonbali.com (hereinafter, "the Web"), or other applications, software, digital media, supports or devices enabled to interact with the online sales platform of products, services and functionalities related to the LONBALI brand in Spain (as a whole, "the Platform").
Each time when using the Platform you provide us or we need to access any type of information that by its characteristics allows us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail, billing or shipping address, telephone number, type of device or debit or credit card number, etc. (hereinafter, "Personal Data"), either to browse it, buy our products or make use of its services or functionalities, will be under the application of this Privacy and Cookies Policy, together with the Conditions of Use and Purchase and other documents referenced in them (together "the Terms and Conditions") in force at each moment, having to review said texts to verify that they are in agreement with them.
DATA COLLECTION AND MAIN PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT
Remember that before you start using any of our services or functionalities, you should read in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as in the Terms and Conditions, the specific section on them. In this section you can see if there is any particular condition for its use, or if it requires a specific treatment of your Personal Data.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory, may imply that it is not possible to manage your registration as a user or the use of certain features or services available through the Platform.
The user (you) hereby guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. In the event that you provide us with Personal Data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed and having obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform or the person responsible for the Platform or to any third party by means of the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person in charge of data processing is Lonbali Fashion, S.L. ("LONBALI"), with NIF number B-66719196
The contact data of LONBALI are the following:
- Postal address: Customer Service, Madrazo 129 Bajos, 08021 Barcelona.
- Telephone: 93.021.75.71
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES LONBALI COLLECT?
LONBALI may collect the following personal information of the users of the LONBALI website through the corresponding forms: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, sex and credit card (PAN + CVV2 ) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or account number (provided by the client in case of return) when the user visits the WEB, registers, places an order online, contacts LONBALI or participates in promotions or surveys LONBALI
In addition, LONBALI collects all the information related to its navigation on the WEB and its interaction with the brand.
TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA?
Lonbali, as responsible, will treat your Personal Data with the following purposes:
- Manage and develop the registration on the WEB. The registration will involve the creation of user navigation profiles on the WEB. Said profiling consists of the use of the personal data of the client and of the information of his navigation such as the products seen or added to the basket, the sections of the WEB visited, the location to evaluate his preferences and / or personal interests with the objective to offer you the contents of the WEB, the offers, the services and the products appropriate to your profile.
- The development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products or services that you have acquired or of any other contract with Us through the Platform. In particular, you must take into account the following:
- Manage and develop online shopping. We use the client's personal information to process and deliver your order, inform you by email and / or SMS about the status of your order.
- In the case of having proceeded to purchase a Gift Card, if you provide us with personal data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and having obtained their consent so that, in accordance with the Conditions of Use and Purchase of the Platform , we will process your data for (a) the management of the shipment or the verification of receipt of the Gift Card, and (b) respond to the requests that you or said third party presents to us.
- Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a customer via email, SMS or postal mail. The sending of this information will involve the creation of user profiles consisting of using personal data, the history of your purchases if applicable, as well as navigation information on the WEB to evaluate certain aspects related to your personal preferences with the objective to offer you the commercial communications appropriate to your profile.
- Contact you via email, phone calls, sending SMS or other equivalent electronic means of communication, such as push notifications from the App, etc. in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including security updates of the Platform, whenever it is necessary or reasonable for its execution.
- Address the requests or requests made through the Customer Service channels available on our Platform.
- Management and issuance of documents accrediting sales: digital ticket or sales invoice.
SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NEWSLETTER
In the event that you authorize your subscription to the Lonbali Newsletter, we will provide you with information about our products and services, through various means such as, among others, email, any other equivalent electronic communication means, such as SMS, or through of making phone calls. Likewise, we can send you this information through
Push notifications in case you have activated them on your mobile device.
The subscription to the Lonbali Newsletter may involve the use of your Personal Data to make personalized advertising available to you, related to our products and services through e-mails, SMS, or other electronic means of our own or of third-party collaborators. Likewise, we can send you this information through push notifications in the event that you have activated this functionality on your mobile device. In order to improve the attention we provide, we inform you that the Personal Data relating to your purchases in our online and physical stores, tastes and preferences can be used for the purpose of analysis, generation of use profiles, marketing studies, surveys of quality and improvement of the interaction with our customers.
You can also unsubscribe through the lower section of our communications, following the instructions provided in each communication.
Display of online ads on and off lonbali.com
We also participate in online advertising, to keep up to date with the latest news and to help you discover and find our products.
Like many companies, we place banners and ads of Lonbali when you are on other websites and applications. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and advertising exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, advertising labels, cookies and mobile identifiers, in addition to specific services offered by some sites and social networks, as Facebook's personalized audience service.
The banners and ads you see are based on the information we have about you, or about the previous use of Lonbali (for example, your search history and the content you have read in Lonbali) or Lonbali's banners and ads in the that you have clicked before.
These email retargeting services are intended to provide more information about products or services that may be of interest to the User through:
- The installation of devices for storage and retrieval of data or cookies on terminal equipment in some of the emails sent to users.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE DATA?
LONBALI will keep personal data only for a period of time that is reasonably necessary taking into account the needs to respond to issues that arise or solve problems, make improvements, activate their services and meet the requirements required by applicable law. This means that you can keep personal data for a reasonable period of time even after the interested party has stopped using the LONBALI services or has stopped using the WEB. After this period, personal data will be blocked from all LONBALI systems.
WHAT LEGITIMATES US TO TREAT DATA?
LONBALI has the following legitimate bases to be able to process personal data:
Execution of the contract
The legal basis of the treatment of the personal data of the interested party that is collected is the execution of the contract of sale. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data that are necessary for its execution. In case of not providing us with these data, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of LONBALI in its relationship with customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the same, if it has been provided:
- Management of the registration in the WEB.
- Management of sending information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
The withdrawal of the consent of these treatments by the interested party will not condition the execution of the sales contract concluded between it and LONBALI.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of LONBALI:
- The profiling by browsing the WEB by a user registered in the same, as well as all those users who have provided their data for any other purpose.
- Profiling to send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- Sending satisfaction surveys on the products purchased or services used by LONBALI customers to request their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to guarantee that our WEB remains safe, as well as to help LONBALI to understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of the users and, therefore, to improve the services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique navigation and shopping experience.
WHAT RECIPIENTS CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?
We do not sell or sell your personal information to third parties, including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe that this is absolutely basic for that purpose.
However, we believe it is fundamental to share your information with the following categories of companies in order to offer you our services, as established in this statement.
- Companies of the Lonbali group, since, at times, different portions of our group are responsible for different activities (especially those with a license).
- Companies that develop activities for you to get your purchases, as payment service providers, warehouses, order packagers and courier companies.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and hosting companies that help us run our business.
- Credit reference agencies, security agencies and fraud prevention agencies so that we can stop fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social networking sites (if you choose to link your accounts with us), Marketplace sellers with whom you place an order.
We can offer third parties global but anonymous and analytical information about our clients but, before doing so, we make sure that it is not identifying.
International data transfers may also take place in the location of the previous assignments / communications for which LONBALI will use the Standard Contract Clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield. As a guarantee of those transfers made to countries that do not have a decision to adapt the European Commission. In any case, third parties with whom certain personal data are shared will have previously accredited the adoption of adequate technical and organizational measures for the correct protection of the same.
LONBALI does not sell customer data to third parties in any case.
The user accepts that all their personal data are fully transferred to APLAZAME from the moment the user has started contracting the deferred payment service offered by APLZAME at the time of choosing the payment method. This acceptance is extended to third parties that had to access the files for the successful conclusion of the contract.
HOW DOES LONBALI PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The WEB uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data and guaranteeing the confidentiality of data. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that LONBALI obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
Additionally, any transaction made through the WEB / APP is carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data are transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
LONBALI states that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA?
Lonbali undertake to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and to guarantee you the exercise of your rights. At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to: email@example.com, indicating the reason for your request.
If necessary, we can request a copy of your ID, passport or other valid document that identifies you. In the event that you decide to exercise these rights and that as part of the personal data that you have provided us with the electronic mail, we would appreciate it if this circumstance was specifically mentioned in the aforementioned communication, indicating the email address you wish to receive. exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition.
You have the following rights that can be exercised through the email address info@LONBALI.com:
You have many rights related to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is used (like this notification!).
- The right to access personal information we have about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we have about you
- The right to request the deletion of your data, or to interrupt its processing or collection, in some cases.
- The right to interrupt direct marketing messages, and to withdraw your consent to other processing based on the content at any time.
- The right to request that we transfer elements of your data to you and other service providers.
- The right to file a complaint with the regulatory body about data protection (such as the Spanish Agency for Data Protection).
If you want to exercise your rights, file a complaint, or if you simply have any questions, do not hesitate and contact us.
To process the request, we can ask you to prove your identity.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information (such as name, address or banking details) as they do not collect personally identifiable information.
Cookies are used with the aim of offering a more personalized service and help to make browsing the pages easier and adjusted to your preferences. Cookies will help us, for example, save user settings (language and country) so you do not have to enter these details again on your next visit.
In addition, it will allow us to manage your shopping cart and keep your order information while browsing the online store. It also allows us, once you have identified yourself with your username and password for the first time, do not have to re-enter this data at each visit to access the sections that require prior identification.
Types of cookies used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria Such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed. They allow advertising related to the interests of the User.
Analytic Cookies: When the user enters the Website, this tool collects anonymous information in a standard way about the user’s browsing and behavior patterns.
Google Analytics enables cookies in the Web site domain to be named:
“__utma”: Required for running Google Analytics and has an expiration period of 2 years.
“__utmz”: is used to make the location of the visit, that is, from where and how the user arrived at our website and expires at 6 months.
“_utmb”: This cookie records the arrival time to the page and expires after 30 minutes of the last pageview registration. It is automatically deleted when you switch websites or close your browser.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer can do so by setting the browser options installed on your computer. If you wish you can configure your browser to be warned on the screen of receiving cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard disk. Please consult your browser instructions and manuals for further information.
How to disable cookies:
All browsers allow you to make changes to disable cookies settings. This is why most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies, for more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the “Options” or “Preferences” of the menu of your browser.
You can find the links of each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
1. Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
• From the Tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
• Click the privacy tab.
• You can configure the privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
2. Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
• At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
• Select Options.
• Select the Privacy panel.
• In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom settings for the history to configure the options.
3. Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
• Click the menu in the toolbar.
• Select Settings.
• Click Show Advanced Options.
• In the ‘Privacy’ section click the Content Settings button.
• In the ‘Cookies’ section you can configure the options.
4. Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3 / https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
• In the configuration menu, select the “preferences” option.
• Open the privacy tab.
• Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
• Remember that certain features and full functionality of the Site may not be available after you disable cookies.
If you want to not be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
Cookies on mobile devices:
Just like in computer browsers, browsers on mobile devices allow you to make changes to your privacy settings or settings to disable or remove cookies.
If you want to change the privacy options follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile browser.
Below you will find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you can not access certain services nor take full advantage of everything that this Site Web offers you.